What all have you done so far this morning or have to do

and what time is it where you at

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 8:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's 8:54 here.
    I've gotten my baby sister on the bus,
    fed DD breakfast, changed her diaper, played with her, & layed her back down for a nap,
    vacuumed and Armor-alled every inside surface of my car, gotten spills out of the seats, and cleaned the inside of the windshield
    done the dishes
    & taken out the trash & recycling.
    Now, I'm relaxing with my CM buddies & eating apple & peanut butter for breakfast.
    In a little while, I'm going to work on the quilt I'm giving DF for Christmas.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Got my oldest off to school (he takes the bus)
    showered
    cleaned up a bit
    dressed and made up
    on here

plan to
    goto breakfast with a friends and hit the lib
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Let the dog out, showered, dressed, fed the cats, swept the porch (leaves), fed the dog and got the girl up and read my emails. It is now 8:30 am.
    Plan to go to the stores for basics and maybe work in the garden before noon.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 8:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• its 750am..and so far, my ds and i played in the bed, under the covers, we sang songs, talked about the movies we want to see, and just general goofiness.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• well I got the house to myself today, and probably the last time until after the holidays, so even though I know I need to go to the gym and get groceries I'm very tempted to wait (at least until after the kids get home). Dont wanna do groceries the day b4 T-Day.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Work until 2. Then home to the kids. I am making baked chicken and taters for dinner. I have been having pain in my right side that has become a concern...so I am waiting to see if my Dr. will squeeze me in sometime between now and Wed afternoon.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I got up @ 7:30 to go to my daughters 8:20 Teacher conference it went very good :) And Iam here cruising questions with no plans now... lol!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I went bowling, walked dogs and now I am sitting on my bottom.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010