shaving "IT"

how many shave "IT"? I want to but im afraid. I dont want to do it wrong, or get razor burn, that kind of thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I have before, and razor burn is always a risk! The other thing is that whenever you shave, you open the door for bacteria to get into your freshly shorn skin, that's why they tell you not to do it when you're pregnant.

On that note, my husband thought it was pretty cool when I did it. ;)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My hubby loves when I do. Ask yours if he has a preference for a pattern or anything. I've had girlfriends do all sorts of shapes and things. You could always go get it waxed too. But I don't mind shaving it...the first time is the most irritating with razor burn but then it's not such a big deal after that.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 9:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• The only time mine was shaved was when I had surgery (i.e. hysterectomy). I hated the itching caused by the hair growing back and never shave there on my own.
    Anonymous

• I do it religously!!! I wont even let my boyfriend touch it unless iv just shaved I just think hair down there is nasty on women.... If you do it often you wont get a razor burn, the first time you probably will then just let that settle down and then do it everytime or every other time you shower and it will start not to itch and you will get used to it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i shave the beaver lol and wont let it get hairy! ewww but its easy just start shaving theres no special way or right way.
    Anonymous

• yeah it seem the first time i shave it when it grew back it itched like crap but now i shave it and it doesn't always do that. in fact rarely now. i don't shave it all off cause i don't like feeling like a little girl but shave along the lips and the sides. it kinda looks like hitlers mustache. my hubby like it he says so that he doesn't get hair in his teeth but i think that's only half truth.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I like to shave it, but since I do not have a tub, and I do not have enough room in the shower to see it, I usually do not have that option. My hubby loves it too. I hate the razor burn too and get it every time since I do not shave very often. There is a great soothing gel made just for that tho. I can also relate on being scared of cutting yourself. First of all DO NOT think that starting with the electric razor to thin it out is a good idea. It isn't!. That was the only time I got cut, more like pinched. Other than that, make sure that you pull the skin taut and don't cut over your clit. You will be fine.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• To minimize razor burn use a new razor blade, if you use a dull one it will make you miserable. if you don't trim it you may want to before you shave cause it will help. use a good shaving cream with a moisturizer in it. To keep it from irritating me I use baby oil afterwards as a moisturizer.
    JuliaDanielle

Answer by JuliaDanielle at 10:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• oh yeah....I would definitely use a small, sharp pair of scissors to trim the "fluff" off....not an electric razor!!!
    JuliaDanielle

Answer by JuliaDanielle at 10:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i do.,.....have 4 yrs...and i just use reg body wash! never gotten razor burn...i shave my fiances as well!
    Anonymous