its not really a question but ~!!OMG!!~ adult content

My daughter got a doll from her gma to and its a little boy i mean a real boy......lol it a you and me doll that u can feed and it goes to the bathroom well needless to say its got a more of a package then most guys (sorry that's the best way i could say it) .

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1st it was her great gma that gave it to her and i don't think she know but her gma broth it to her cuz the come down for thanksgiving and i don't wanna do it while their still here and my daughter is only 15 months and i got the onsie over it and the dipper over that but when i call my gma (the one that sent it to her) and told her she was like did u know and she was just as shocked as i was

honeyb690

Comment by honeyb690 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That is just wrong on so many levels
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i think i would be putting up and getting a new one when the relatives leave and if gma didnt know then i think she would be fine with grandbaby not having it....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• LOL! I dunno if i'd feel comfortable if my dd had a boy doll THAT realistic!! Good luck!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• that is so funny. I want one of those.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• lol i called her and told her and she was mortified she told me to send it back and she will take it back I'm just in awwwww abut it because its a child toy why would they do that

honeyb690

Comment by honeyb690 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010