okay, that was creepy...

so im sitting here on my laptop, while my oldest plays her game on the desktop and the other two watch cartoons, and all of a sudden the light over the kitchen table suddenly gets as bright as it used to when we moved it. it has multiple bulbs in it, maybe 2 or 3, and i thought one of them burnt out because the lighting over the table was much dimmer than it used to be. and it was dim like that for months. but low and behold (the light has been on for about an hour this morning) the bulb i thought was burnt out just snapped on and it's bright again. is that crazy or what? a little paranormal activity on my hands here?? lol

anything creepy happen in your house lately?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah electrical stuff works like that, which is not to say I don't believe paranormal activity exists all around us..who knows, maybe one of your loved ones that's passed is trying to alert you to pay attention to something...we tend to tune out when we're on the computer...sometimes I think these things, (and tv as well) are just sucking our souls out while we sit unaware, just lalala.. answering questions on CM or messing around on FB...lalalaaaa...shwwooooop!!! :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• no thats normal. If you ask an electrician, they'd be able to tell you every detail about it :) I've had that happen too. I'll go to unscrew it and as soon as I touch it, it pops back on. Its all about the electrical current.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• probably just a power surge

Answer by admckenzie at 8:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yikes! Nothing out of the ordinary today!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i would think so too but it remains brightly lit. as if the bulb decided to work again.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2010