need advice

A few days ago I popped positive on 2 pregnancy tests, 1 first response(very light pos)and 1 digital. My period was due either sunday or monday or so. Today I started bleeding, like period bleeding, with slight period like cramps. Maybe they were false positives? or maybe I am miscarrying.....I can not afford to go to a doctor right now....I just do not know what to do....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a miscarriage. You would be so early a doctor wouldn't do anything. 4-6 weeks maybe? It should play out just like a period. Maybe a little heavy.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Same thing happened to me. I took a test immediately when I missed my period (it was positive) and a few days later I was bleeding. Went to the Dr and they said I had miscarried and my body would clean itself out. I didn't really experience any pain, other than the usual menstrual cramps that I always get. Just keep an eye on it, and see a Doctor if the bleeding doesn't stop and/or you are in pain. Sorry for your loss:(
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It could be a miscarriage..but I know shortly after I had a positive test..I was crampy, and a slight bleed. It is called "implantation" bleeding..it's when the embryo burrows itself to the side of your uterus. I thought I was miscarrying also..but doc said nope. I had a normal pregnancy. BUT if it is a heavier bleed than your period..and severe cramping it's most likely a miscarriage.
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Insurance or not you need to go to the doctor/emergency room. Some women have their period throughout their whole pregnancy. It could be a number of things not only a miscarraige, good luck & hope everything is ok.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would go to the emergency room as well. as a matter of fact I did go. very early in my pregnancy I had a fall off my porch and a week later I started to spot then the next day to bleed like it was the first day of my period. I thought I was losing the baby and went to the E.R. so that I could make sure that if it was a miscarriage that things went right. But they did an ultrasound and found multiple tears where my placenta was detached from my uterus. A few months of bed rest and they healed. hope things work out for you to. But its better to be safe so go on up there. tell them you are pregnant and are bleeding. They will help you through it if you are losing the baby or they may find something else.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010