How long does it take you?

Tell me how long can you keep your mouth shut when a coworker who has to always be right keeps telling you you heard wrong, you did it wrong, or that is just not right?

I am having trouble with this I have been hearing it for months and she is the type to do anything to through you under the bus to make sure she looks right.

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 9:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends how close I am with em personally. The less emotionally attached I am, the better I can handle it, cuz I just don't care enough to make a fuss. I tune em out or tell em what they want to hear so they go away. If it persists, I go to a supervisor and have a chat.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Had this happen with various coworkers at different jobs. Be polite and say sorry you feel that way but No I Didn't and end the conversation there and walk away so there is no argument or debate over what was said or not said. You know what you heard or what you did and that you were right. If she has a problem with it that is her problem, not yours. Keep your sanity and maintain your self-respect by letting her know it is her issue and that you were not mistaken or mishearing and end it there. Call it the high road, being assertive, or whatever you want to call it. But if you do it everytime she does it and if you cannot leave since it is work. just refuse to discuss it further by saying nothing more.
    weirdjojo

Answer by weirdjojo at 9:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would maybe last a day, i hate people like that and am quick to stand my ground and put them in their place
    angelgrl5200

Answer by angelgrl5200 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I probably wouldn't even last a day!!!LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010