For mom's with little boys (or husbands who painfully remember)

Have your boys ever had a "zipper malfunction"?
I know nobody who ever had this happen. Ocasionally I hear about it in a sitcom on TV. So is this a funny thing, a cliché? Because ... How can you get your wiener in the zipper?! You pull up your undies first and then it's covered. Isn't it?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• It happened to my husband this year. He was getting ready to go to work and I hear this little girly scream just thinking about it is making me laugh. It took us forever to get the zipper down.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have 3 boys and a husband and nobody has ever been attacked by a zipper.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yep 2 of my boys did it...they just weren't paying attention!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My husband did a few months ago and all I could think about was There's Something About Mary. When he told me about it and I said "Franks and Beans" he was completely unappreciative of my stab at humor.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Remember the movie Theres Something About Mary? With Ben Stiller lol...But nope I have a 5 year old and husband who have never had this happen, I'm sure it hurts like you know what though.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yeah , thats Dad territory and he's had to teach my boys to hold the weenee down and make sure he's put away before you zip up.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have two boys and a husband - no one has had a zipper malfunction to my knowledge.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My older brother actually had that happen to him when he was little. He also had the toilet seat fall on him to. Poor guy but he has went on to produce 6 kids. But other then that I have not heard of any of my nephews having that issue.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think it happens to guys who skip the underwear. Anything that gets "zipped" would hurt pretty bad.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 10:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This is why my husband asks for boxers with a button in front. A lot of the novelty boxers just have a slit, no button. Then the tip can peek out and get bitten by the zipper.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010