Heaven is a garden?

does that mean plants have souls and go to heaven too?

And where did they get the resources for the Pearly Gates? Is there a mining operation going on up there where there forge metals and look for pearls? And who does this work? Do they contract out and use manual labor from Hell?

And pearls..wait that means there's an ocean there, too. So does that means there's ocean life? Do fish and other marine life have souls and go to heaven if they were good, too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Religious Debate

• NOBODY is mocking. We all have different opinions. Nobody is right ,nobody is wrong.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I understand where you are coming from, really I do. I would not send you hate mail or nasty grams or anything like that. I do however think it is rude to make jokes about someones religion or beliefs. It doesn't matter if it was about Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheist, who/what ever it may be. It is not nice to make a joke at someones expense. I understand this was a joke to you, but I take my religion seriously, and that is why I took this question seriously as well. I hope you can understand that.

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• When I was in kindergartedn sunday school, we talked about that. But now I am a grown up with some college education....and I don't even think there IS a heaven. :-)
    I like your question,tho. Its cute.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• LOL.I know,anon. :-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• "I don't understand why others try mock our religion and faith. "

seriously?
    ***

I think that IF Heaven exists it will be whatever you want it to be!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It is mocking and it is very disrespectful.
    ********
    wow...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Lets see how offensive I can be. LOL.
    I think Jesus was a good man, a wise man, but just a man and it was only after a few hundred years that the MYTH became the NEW Testament writings. Embellished and fictionalized writings. ANd the Virgin Birth? a really effective story that Mary told her parents to stay out of trouble. Hehe

I am ready for the bashing....go for it! ;-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Lets see how offensive I can be. LOL.

I think Jesus was a good man, a wise man, but just a man and it was only after a few hundred years that the MYTH became the NEW Testament writings. Embellished and fictionalized writings. ANd the Virgin Birth? a really effective story that Mary told her parents to stay out of trouble.

Kerp, why would you want to be offensive? I think you are a debater...lol There is nothing like a good debate with blood pressures on the rise to get you going. If you would like I will give you scriptures that will answer everything you just stated above.

angel mini I hope you all have a nice day!!

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't understand why others try mock our religion and faith.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• LOL Kerp.... good natured fun was how it was meant to be..no mocking

you can see why I posted it Anon, though. Not everyone can be a good sport or can take a joke. LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010