I need a simple beef and noodles recipie (please)

I have left over roast from the other night and I need a simple quick and easy recipie--I haven't had any luck finding one online--can you help please :)

faithnseansmama

Asked by faithnseansmama at 9:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Egg noodles. take the roast and cut it up add onion soup mix to the meat with some water and a little flour cook till it thickens. put it over the noodles.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• OOOooo !... YUM !!!... HAVE I GOT A RECIPE FOR YOU ! : " Beef Stroganoff "--- Cook egg noodles, ---butter them and set them aside. Cut the leftover beef in thin slices. Saute them along with diced onions in margarine in a big skillet. Turn the heat down and add plenty of sour cream. Stir. Add freshly ground black pepper. Spoon the beef and onion and sour cream mixture onto the noodles... Voila !... BEEF STROGANOFF !!! ENJOY !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 9:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• open a jar of beef gravy, or make your own. add the meat and heat through. cook egg noodles. toss together and voila.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I make something similar to indigo, only I use cream of mushroom soup instead of sour cream. Hubby isnt a huge fan of sour cream!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2010