Work from home. I know this question has been asked to death.

Does anyone have some suggestions for working from home? Where do I start looking?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are so many choices out there; writing, customer service, mystery shopping, tutoring, transcription. The list goes on and on.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 10:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• You can join a direct selling company (you'll see the same replies for those i'm sure), sell used clothes and items on ebay, or start another at home business from daycare, wrapping services, running errands, etc. etc.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Why don't you check out earningsinabasket.info ? They list hundreds of work-from-home jobs that don't cost an arm & a leg to start up, & have people who can help you find a job that you'll love!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That is a good idea KA91!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There are some great groups on here dedicated to helping you find work at home. Are you looking for a job or business? Most of the ladies on here have a hume business. This is because it gives you the most flexibility, will pay for over and over, easiest to do with kiddos, this list could go on and on lol.
    You want to think of what you are TRULY passionate about and then search from there. I am VERY passionate about health/nutrition and being a mommy so I partnered with a company that would let me use those skills. If you are doing what you are passionate about then it's no longer work and as long as you believe in something you will do AMAZING :).

Good luck girl and just ask lots of questions.

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 11:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You can sell on eBay. It's a terrific way to earn money. If you're not interested in that, I have some opportunities and ideas listed in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work.  I don't sell, recommend or make money from anything, rather I post about opportunities and ideas I find out there on the internet. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:

http://www.ourceomom.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it's very affordable:-) Join our 7 day trial for $1.97 and after just $19.95 a month:-)
    We sell Gift Baskets for all occasions and holidays! Fun- Simple-Unique-Affordable
    Our Purpose is helping single moms through our baskets of hope program:-)
    You make money 3 ways:
    Referring
    through Corporate memberships
    sales
    If you like more info message me here on cafemom with your fullname and email address:-) or request for more info here:
    Gift Baskets Biz 4 U

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!:-)
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    The wellness industry is booming and this is a really good company and researched product helping people be healthier every day.
    Helping others has made this a purpose in life for me not just my busniess.
    Contact me if you would like to get more info. I'd be happy to help.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010