Mirena Removal...NO PERIOD YET!!!

I had my Mirena Removed on Nov. 2nd...I ovulated between the Oct 30th-Nov 3rd!! Our 3 year wedding anniversary was the 3rd... I have not had a period just a day of spotting and I am needing some advice.

After reading up on Mirena removal, most people experience(d) bleeding and a period. My last MP was October 19th. Should I test to be sure or wait a while longer as my body could be regulating or something. Any advice would be helpful! Thanks!

MrsJStearns

Asked by MrsJStearns at 9:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it only took me about 20 days, that is weird, could you be preggo?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• each person different. good luck
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Each person is different. Good luck!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Take a test. Some people get pregnant within days and others take a long time. The best bet for you is to take a test so you will know of sure.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Ive read that if you ovulate the day before or of or after removaland youve had sex the day or two even before getting the iud removed you can get pregnant. I would test just to be sure but Ive also heard that it can take a while to get your period after removal. If you arent pregnant then be prepared for a very heavey period.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 10:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010