permenant marker??

on my walls?? ive tried everything! or have i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Baby wipes? Magic erasers?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Take a sample of the paint to a store. Ask them to mix you up a can of paint to match it---and re-paint the spots of marker.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 9:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There is a cleaner called Awesome that you can buy at dollar general, it took marker off my walls.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• sounds wierd but try wd 40 (you get it in the car repair section) spray it on and wait about a minute then wipe off....dont know why it works but it does.....my gma showed me that trick..
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hairspray. I'm not kidding - the solvent in the hairspray will dissolve the ink, even after it has dried. I got sharpie out of my MIL's white carpet with hairspray.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I've used hairspray and WD40, both worked! Success really depends on what type of paint is on your walls though. The higher the gloss, the easier it is to clean; if your paint is "flat" you may have to paint over.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My son did that with a sharpie on the downstairs basement walls. It took 6 magic erasers to undo that. Luckily the walls are white.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hair Spray
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• well hairspray didnt work lol. gonna try wd40 next.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010