My breasts are killing me

SO 7 weeks preg and a few days and my breasts and nipples are hurting so bad i am in so much pain and even wearing a shirt with no bra hurts and wearing a bra hurt. Any one have advice to help the pain?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 9:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ice or heat packs, one or the other or alternate.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• hear cabbage leaves help
    chicmom85

Answer by chicmom85 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• First talk to your OBGYN or call & speak to the Nurse on duty. Breast tenderness during pregnancy is normal but it shouldn't be excruciating. I think that you may be retaining a little too much fluid. You have to watch your salt intake during pregnancy or you will be dealing with worse swelling until the end. Try to look at all the labels of the foods you eat & cut out as much salt as you can. Too much salt can raise your blood pressure too. Good luck!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Maybe there is a Cream? I'm Sorry! I get you! I have triple Negative Breast Cancer & all of the Radiation has one so Bad, red and burned. I now have Burn cream on.. Not working, aching, throbbing and can't sleep. I hope you find some Relief! Know I care. Maybe little cool packs in your bra. But no longer then 20 minutes on then off. Best of luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My hurt like a bitch with both my pregnancies but by the 2nd trimester the pain went away....so at least there is light at the end of the tunnel :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• mine hurt really bad too but also my ribs do too so that could be making it worse :( i cant wait until the 2nd trimester
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010