how can i make a chatroom for prayer?

littlebityoung

Asked by littlebityoung at 10:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes it does. i have a prayer journal at home and i rather said it in my head than out loud.
    littlebityoung

Comment by littlebityoung (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't know how to start one, but when you do. Could you let me know where it is? I would like to join!
    LadyTierney

Answer by LadyTierney at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i will definately let you know.
    littlebityoung

Comment by littlebityoung (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Start a new group on Cafemom here - http://www.cafemom.com/groups/create.php

Then just open the chat room in there. It is open as long as someone is in there.

Great idea!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I believe in the power of prayer whether by thoughts or spoken. You have my support.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• there are 2 ways i know off---try a wordpress.com blog; or you can go to chatzy.com (one of my groups on here did a chatroom prayer from chatzy)--the directions to set one up is self-explanatory--it is free---just be sure you bookmark your link or remember the link--hope it helps---if you do start on--let me know--i love that idea--i ahve a prayer blog but not much interaction
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 7:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Zoeyis, half the time people don't pray audibly, they think their prayers & since you have to think to type, it's the same thing.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 8:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You can always create a group on here and have regularly scheduled chats.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There is a group called prayer warriors if anyone is interested. A great group to have others pray for you or others you know. You will enjoy it. God Bless
    Godslight85

Answer by Godslight85 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010