Buffy The Vampire Slayer without Joss Whedon???

Does anyone else think this is ridiculous?! Joss Whedon is what made it so great!

Worst Idea Ever!

Joss Whedon Reacts to Buffy Movie News

pam19

Asked by pam19 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nope, I have no interest in Buffy w/o Joss. Same with Firefly or Dollhouse or Dr. Horrible.... He MADE those what they are, because of the people he drew in, as writers, as actors, as costumers, as FX artists...

He knows how to build a great team and how to get what he envisions out of them.

Without Joss, it might be CALLED Buffy but it'll never BE Buffy.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I hated the first movie but am a die hard fan of the show. I'm boycotting this movie though.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Blasphome (sp)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't think I will watch, I am a big Buffy fan, but w/o Joss and the original cast, it will not be the same.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• They're probably afraid if he's involved it would be too smart or something.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I was never a fan of it anyway, but making it without Joss makes so sense whatsoever.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• When Buffy was on tv, my DH (then BF) used to watch that show only because of Sarah Michelle Gellar. He thought she was muy caliente. pfft.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not surprised. Heard rumors of this on IMDB months ago. There are no original ideas in Hollywood any longer, just look at the "new movies" coming out.

I was a fan of show. I have even been rewatching many of them on LOGO and now the Chiller channel. I personally think it should have ended when Buffy sacrificed herself and died, but alas, that was not to be.

This is a mistake and hopefully it will die a quick death before ever being put on film.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm a fan of the SHOW, not the first movie for the record. The movie was not how Joss Whedon intended it to be, so it was no good. I thought the show was great!
    pam19

Comment by pam19 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• OMG THIS is what is wrong with Hollywood today! It's like the horrific remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street from earlier this year. I heard about this months ago, but I hoped it wasn't true.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010