What is the best

revenge story you have?

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME "TURNED MY HEAD THE OTHER WAY" OR "WALKED AWAY...THAT'S THE VEST REVENGE" ETC.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I decided to be a jerk to my husband for leaving the kids in the car when he was in Best Buy. I had a doctor's appt and I called to say I was on the way home. My daughter answered and said that they were in the parking lot and had been there for a while so I decided I was going to stop at Best Buy and retrieve them from the car. I put them in my car and parked where he could not see me but I could see him. The look on his face was priceless as he looked around the parking lot. Mind you, we sat in the car for an additional 15 minutes before he came out of the store. He deserved that for leaving the kids alone. Kids unattended in parking lots is illegal an dangerous. What would he have done if it wasn't me who took the kids?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't know if you would call this revenge but I once walked out of a restaurant because my ex was being a huge jerk. I was his ride...he had to walk home.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My dog. A pug...

mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010