Who do we address suggestions about Cafemom too?

For example: I would love to have the option that if I post a question I can have the option of no Anon responses or vote ups or downs. It seems like the Anon responses are always the nastiest and rudest and it's all because they can be cowards because they aren't identifying themselves.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• make suggestion, maybe it will change, maybe it will not

in the meantime..ignore the anon nasties, try to even find humor in it

i used to be a bit bothered by nasty remarks, but then my life got really troubled, had very difficult issues, made one of the hardest choices ever...anyway, after this crap happened..it seems that i do not care anymore about the nasties
    guess when you go through a major and personal heartbreak, all things change perspective
    some anon making remarks about my opinion is such a small thing compared to real life, sometimes i even laugh at and excited if i get more than one vote down- things changed big time for me in the last year, thicker skin i gues, maybe when things get back to normal-if ever- i can have skin thin again-maybe thick forever now, time will tell

do not let the anon comments put any bump in your day
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You can go to the Answers group. It's the place to make suggestions, discuss issues, etc..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Usually when people disagree with someone they think they are bitches. I vote down when feel likes necessary.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• As usual...an Anon responded to the questions without giving a response to the question posted...uuuuugggggggggggg
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Believe it or not fiatpax...it's not the nasty comments the Anon's leave for me that bother me...I revel in it...see my post about having a "fan base". What I have issues with is when the Anon's leave vote downs for people that answer my questions honestly. Not because they disagree but just to be bitches. That pisses me off to no end.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2010