What's your idea of a romantic night with your man?

Please include ideas of things to do at home, because like most of you know... it's hard to get out of the house when you have kids! But after they go to bed, is usually the only free time we have together. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Many times when we can't get out (which is all the time), we just wait till the kids go to bed, play cards together, watch a movie... and whatever else comes to mind. Our kids are pretty small so about 8 and they are out.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Honestly I really love just hanging out with him, watching our fave shows, then going to bed to just snuggle. Like full body-wrap his arms around me-snuggling. You can also take a hot shower together and just enjoy each other.

When we go out I like simple things like shopping, movies, and dinner.

Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• With all the stresses of daily life, it stinks to spend the only time we have together, arguing. I love him a lot and I'm just looking for ideas on how to make things more fun and enjoyable for the two of us. We only get to really spend time together one day a week because we work oppposite shifts. :-(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Bubble bath together with candles and soft music.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We like to go see live music. DH loves to stand back & watch me dance. We usually have a few drinks & like to stumble through the city for a bit afterward & pretend we have no responsibilities for a minute. The best part is going home afterwards & doing the deed after you've been wanting to for a long time.

Sometimes, when DD is at her dads...DH & i will just stay home, throw some logs on the fire, have a few drinks & play games all night. We'll get heated & competetive with each other, all in fun though. Those evenings are always fun & romantic.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Dinner, maybe some shopping, or a strole through the park. Then cuddle time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• a romantic night with my man would be a nice candle light dinner then a romantic movie
    brit2009

Answer by brit2009 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Kids at grandmas, and McDonalds by candle light with a red box movie works for us LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 3:16 PM on May. 24, 2011