Since there's no more lime wire where can i get free mp3 songs?

I really dont want to pay for songs!! i tried utorrent and i dont understand it :(

mbluste

Asked by mbluste at 10:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• frostwire
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• no more lime wire since when???
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think that was more or less the point of shutting down the service: music is expensive to produce, when it's 'shared' instead of purchased, no one gets paid.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• What happened to limewire? and when?
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• soulseek
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• "easy news" is $10 a month and you can download as many songs as you want. It's legal & has everything under the sun. It's probably some of our best spent money, we use the crap out of easy news. It's a pain to download though, i need my DH to do it for me. For some reason, they made it real complicated.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• kc easy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have tried frostwire and it has a lot of viruse's!!
    mbluste

Comment by mbluste (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I really prefer providing people with legal sources, not only for my and their protection, but because, without financial support, the artists can't afford to keep making music.

Amazon, Starbucks, Pandora and Last.fm all offer free downloads. The selection is limited and changes often, *BUT* they're all legal downloads. Some artists also provide free downloads on their websites.

For really CHEAP downloads, try eMusic. You can get prepaid download cards at places like Gamestop for 50 cents a song. I like eMusic because, if you ever accidentally delete your music or suffer a harddrive failure, you can re-download your entire eMusic collection again for free, for as long as you use their service.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I use pirate bay its a little confusing at first but if you have time to play on it it is easy
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 1:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010