How has your day been so far?

I ask this because (1) I want to know how everyone is doing, (2) I know someone has had a bad day because I am getting voted down for really simple and fun answers! :0)

Hope everyones day is GREAT!

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 11:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO EVERYONE!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Im having an awesome day!! Hubby will be here! Cant get any better
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm having a great day!! My daughter brought her daughter over for the day because she's job haunting and I am now home with my little grand daughter Alexis! She is 2 months old and very easy. I've been cuddling with her all day lol!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 11:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Annoying. The kids were slugs about getting ready for school and my son is being a turd. It can only get better. Don't let the downvotes get you down. The people who vote you down don't know you in real life anyway. They can be some guy in his mother's basement halfway across the world for all you know.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm having a great day. It may be that they meant to vote you up, and hit the wrong one. Just ignore it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Ya same here. Its a quiet day. I should go run a couple errands and hit the gym but I never get the house to myself like this so I'm enjoying it while I can. I'll run the errands after the kids are home from school. :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Since it's almost the end of the work week for me it's going good...a little crazy but that's everyday around here!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Oh okay. Some people really get all bent out of shape over votedowns.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• glad you're having a good day!

mine has just been "eh" so far. still in my pajamas at 11:30, does that give you an idea of my mood? lol. my kids are dressed though, fixin to eat lunch and nap. maybe ill shower and get dressed while they sleep! i definitely need to clean the bathrooms and the porch. blah!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My day is still going.........it is 11:44 AM here!! LOL

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2010