Caylee Anthony

Is anyone keeping up with this story?

I was just wondering if there were any updates....

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• on nancy grace you get the news on it but since she is in jail there is not much going on. i want to hear when they say they found some remains. they start the search for the body on the 8th. there is also a caylee anthony group on here that posts recent news or feelings it. i have prayed and fasted that the lord helps the seachers find her remains and direct them to her. i have faith. i really think she was sloppy with the remains as she was trying to deny that anything happened to her daughter. she is not that clever and i believe she will be found. poor little girl needs to get justice.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Watch CNN, their news is on a loop and I heard something about it a few minutes ago, so it should be played again in a few minutes.
    Anonymous

• yea i think if they just search where she was sighted they will find her...

and that bitch woman buried her so they have to look for dug up ground.... i wish sooo bad i could get down there and search!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• This mother is very sick and emotionally disturbed. She loves the media and she is definitely a drama mama. You can tell by how she handled the whole problem in the very beginning. I really feel like she has killed her child. I also believe that her parents where so indulgent that they created this monster.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• YEA WITH OUT A DOUBT SHE KILLED HER...

AND HAS NO REMORSE... THE ONLY TIME SHE CRIES IS WHEN SHE IS SENT TO JAIL
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I have been following it, well whenever there has been news on it. I cant believe her who could do that to there child
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 10:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• She is the type that will eventually tell the media 9 different stories about what she did to Caylee, and none of them will be the truth, or at least only partly true. We will never know for sure what happened to that dear sweet baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Don't forget, this happens everyday. There are hundreds of Caylees out there. It is terribly sad. I will never understand how a mother can harm her child. I don't understand how anyone can harm a child.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008