Do you watch "Man V Food"?

My hubby says it's so fake..he says there are allot of stuff that are cut out b/c there is no way that guy can eat all that food & look like he does & not be major overweight..any other thoughts?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• We watch it and never doubted that he ate all the food. His website says he works out with a personal trainer when he's not filming and eats well at all other times. Plus he DOES look fatter than when he started the show.
    Of course the challenges are real. What would the point be if they weren't?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:21 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I watch it and yo uwould be surprised what people can eat, Have you ever watched professional eaters train? ITS CRAZY!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• ummm i watch it and i love that show....no offence but ur hubby is crazy!!! i am 23 and i have been eating like a pig since i was 4 years old and never gained the weight people thought i should have gained....my son is 4 years old and he eats just like me and dont gain any weight!!! the guy from that show is highly capable of eating all that food with no weight problems....there is a place in florida called cheeburger cheeburger and it is known for their giant cheeseburger challenge! i weigh 94-100 pounds and i ate it with no issues.....i had it made with lettuce,tomato,pickles,ketchup,mustard,mayo,with fries on the side and a salad.....i had to eat every last bit of it to win the challenge and i did it.....no one believed that i could do it....but i did it!!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• He is definitely getting fatter & fatter.

I think the show is DISGUSTING! I cannot watch him eat all that food. It's gluttony to the max! I always say that i hope he eats really healthy on his "off" days, because he's fixin to give himself a heart attack....

If it was fake, i think someone eating at the restaurant would come out & say it's staged. There is usually quite a bit of people standing by watching him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Adam eats really healthy the rest of the time. My hubby is an avid fan of the show

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I love this show and I don't doubt he completes all of the challenges.
    scarlett0720

Answer by scarlett0720 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I watch it with my husband every now and then. It literally disgusts me!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I like the show
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I like Adam ... he definitely has more guts than I do when it comes to some of the things he eats.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hubby does.
    jennyfrances

Answer by jennyfrances at 12:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010