What am I supposed to eat from vomiting?

I have been throwing up more and more lately on a daily bases, but yesterday.....nothing stayed down! Not even liquids! I drank water, Ginger ale,7up, ate preggie pops, crackers, rice, everything I could think of but nothing helped...everything came up.( except coke)
What am I to do?

Erzy

Asked by Erzy at 11:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you get to the point where nothing stays down, call your OB. your morning sickness might be so bad that you need prescription meds to ease the nausea. hope it passes soon!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There really isn't much you can do, except try to keep from having an empty stomach and sip drinks instead of gulping them down quickly. Unless you are losing weight, there is nothing to worry about. You could ask your dr to see if you can get something prescribed for nausea.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• eat alot of tiny meals throughout the day. I had to have everything I drank be room temp. Hot or cold make me throw up even faster!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My doctor told me that no matter how much I threw up I was still benefiting from what I was eating.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• yeah, call your doctor, and tell them you can't keep anything down, you don't want to get dehydrated, they will put your behind in the hospital in a heart beat for that !
    expectinggracey

Answer by expectinggracey at 12:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• salt cracker
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 1:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would call the doc so you can get on some meds so you can eat and feel a little better.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This may sound weird but I was like that and red apples helped.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010