scentsy...

Do any of you have any scentsy products? How do you like them?

LoveMyKids0203

Asked by LoveMyKids0203 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have never tried them. I have heard alot of good things about them on here.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm not a fan; I received a starter kit from a friend for my birthday last year. I much prefer Yankee Candle tarts and jar candles, I think the scents have more throw and smell nicer.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have that bigger one and I have 2 that plug in directly to the wall (no cord). I LOVE them! The scents lasts awhile (even after my nose gets used to it-others can smell it). Alot of the scents are strong. I can smell a few of them all over the house! I HIGHLY recommend them!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I've never heard of them. What are they?
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have never used Scentsy products, I've seen their warmers tho. I am a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and we have pod warmers that you plug into the wall, (no light bulbs) and they are on timers. 4,8, and 12 hours. The scent pods (wax) are in a plastic container that sit on the warmer. There is no mess to clean up. put the lid on and done. You can check them out at www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith. let me know if you have any questions. They are awesome and come in many styles and scents. the best thing about ours is that when you are tired of one scent, you can cover it and put a new scent on! so neat!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Scentsy is a wickless candle, we melt our candle wax with a light bulb. We have over 80 unique warmers and over 80 scents to choose from.

If you would like a free catalog and sample please visit my contact page at http://candlesandmore4u.com and fill in your information and I will mail you out a catalog and sample. Please if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at candlesandmore4u.com

Delilah Purcell
    Independent Scentsy Director
    DelilahMarie

Answer by DelilahMarie at 12:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2011