NUVARING QUESTION!! again!! >_

how long does it take for your period to come after you take the nuvaring out?? i took mine out 3 days ago, and no period.. but (TMI) A LOT of discharge just normal white discharge but my cervix it really high! and im having no pms signs.. so when would i put it back in and how long should iwait for my period until i contact my doctor

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Health

• It takes your body time to get used to going on BC so it's completely normal that you haven't gotten your period yet. Replace the new ring as directed, I believe it's 7 days. Even if you get your period on the 6 or 7th day just replace it and in time your body will adjust to the schedule. Watch for warning signs from your body. I was on Nuva for 3 weeks and developed a blood clot in my lung. I was suddenly very short of breath and couldn't have a conversation with someone. Just a helpful hint- know the side effects.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 5:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010