Teenagers and online gaming HELP!!!?

Hi all and Happy Thanksgiving! How much time per day/night do you think is acceptable for a just turned 17 year old boy to be on the computer? my son plays world of confusedwar-craft and i think he is addicted to it. We disagree on what is a healthy time. plus I am not sure what total computer time should be, you know facebook ect...

beeluvin

Asked by beeluvin at 11:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My fiance' is a gamer, thank God he doesn't play world or warcraft. Basically, that game is like a second life. Playing that game, you son will prob get on as often as possible. But when you think about all the things a 17 year old could be doing, this game isn't too bad lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• As long as homework is done, chores are done, grades are good, then what every as long as he's going to bed at his bedtime and spends time with family when you require it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have the same problem. Except DH is a gamer too so I'm fighting a losing battle.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• thanks everyone!!
    beeluvin

Comment by beeluvin (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2010