wyr live on a deserted island or busy city?

If you live on the deserted island you have to use resourses you have nothing but a pocketknife.
if you live in the city you have to live in a group house with 20 people but you have everything.

your fams are with ya on both.

I go for the island me husband and I LOVE to camp and he was all eagle scout so thats his thing :D

BJN2in10

Asked by BJN2in10 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in

• I'd build a boat in the city and take vacations to the island when the 20 people were driving me batty ;-)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• City, hands down.

I love visiting the country, camping is the funnest vacation ever --but only because it's contrast. I like my running water to be hot, and my home to be climate-controlled.

I have a very good idea what it was like to live in remote areas and in 'simpler' historic times, and while both sound romantic, they're as romantic as 16 hours of hard labour a day can be.

I'd rather live with 100 people in one room in a city (because you only ever really need to sleep there, every other kind of opportunity awaits out there) than have to work that hard for every single resource, all day, every day.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• City anytime.

Answer by older at 11:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• City. I like to spend my time doing things I enjoy. I am not a "roughing it" person; I can do it, but I don't enjoy it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• deserted island for sure, if there are animals and greens to eat! As long as my family is together that's all that matters, but what about re populating? I want to be a grandma one day.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• the more people who go to the island i guess the more there will be to re populate lol:D but I guess that would defete the purpose
    BJN2in10

Comment by BJN2in10 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• City!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I will take the island ~ I am not a big fan of people in general, I enjoy my solitude.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• city
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• busy city so much to do
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010