I am trying to find a good car seat that harnesses up to at least lbs and is less than $150

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• go to walmart, they have good ones as cheap as $50, and they look really nice too

Answer by meg17 at 8:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• walmart

Answer by kaysha at 8:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can also try Sam's Club and Target. good luck

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Your question doesn't show the lbs you want, must be a typo, but I recommend the Evenflo Triumph LX. We love it and own 2.

Answer by faeriemamma at 10:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If you are looking for used. Look on in your local state and city. also ebay as well. I got mine from craigslist, had fire department check it out and assist on placing in car. Everything worked out well. It was a bit dirty but cleaned up well and material pulled out easier for washing and replacing back on seat.

• Go to Wal-Mart,K-Mart,Target and other places that sell them really cheap. We got ours at Wal-Mart and I love it.

Answer by SignMaker1 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The Graco Nautilus will harness to 65lbs and then booster to 100+lbs. It is $150 at walmart, BRU and It is a Forward FAcing only seat.

Answer by CarSeatJunkie at 8:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2008