what would you do if you had 2 kids and pregnant now?

okay im 22 and I just had a kid in may 2010. I just found out im pregnant. one time we slippd up and this happens, im not even gonna lie i am considering abortion, but a lot of people said i cant handle it emotionally. I got too much going on right now im in school for nursing i just cnt right now. what do you suggest? put yourself in my shoes.....

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister has been the exact same route u r on and she kept the baby. Don't kill an innocent baby!!! Don't listen to sweet29mom! Everything happens for a reason,NOT KILLING A BABY!!! Please don't kill a baby!!!! Let me know what u decide,in my opinion,if u kill your baby u don't deserve to work in the medical field ,WHERE THEY SAVE LIVES NOT KILL PEOPLE!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would NEVER chose an abortion... maybe adoption. Get your tubes tied or use BC. Good Luck . I think ever child is a blessing

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• OMG! Don't kill your baby! If you feel you cannot care for it,let it be adopted out! Please reconsider.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Honestly.. you should have been more careful! Why KILL an innocent baby when it was YOU who "messed up"?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Been there. My twins were 3 when I found out I was pregnant again and things didn't work out with the father. You will be fine, things happen for a reason.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Instead of abortion go the adoption route.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would have the baby, not being rude here, but its not the baby's fault you slipped up. You can handle it, mothers handle these things every day. Be strong.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would suggest adoption since you are absolutely sure you can't raise this baby. I would never kill my unborn baby knowing I can find an amazing family for it instead. You baby deserves the best!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 11:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My kids are barely a year apart. My last wasn't planned, but I wouldn't take her back for the world. We had no $$ and weren't in a position for another baby, but two years later we are still here and doing just fine. We struggle here and there, but it's not as bad as we thought it would be. So now I have three kids that are super close and my oldest but you adapt, believe me. Life is always gonna be stressful and there is never going to be the "right time" for a baby. But relax it's a baby, not a death sentence! Good luck.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'll be honest, I greatly considered abortion with this one, we have 2 and no income since last November, we got pregnant through 3 types of BC. But I didn't know how I could possibly have pulled if off without anyone else knowing. I'm due any day with number 3 and I'm NOT READY. I'm not ready physically, not ready mentally, and FAR from ready emotionally... But I don't regret not aborting at this point either. I think it would have made our lives easier, even better, but I know down the road, I'll be happier knowing I had my baby, but at this very moment, I'm far from happy... I can't tell you what to do, it's up to you, but if I were you I would think long and hard about your choices and decide what you feel you can or can't do or live with later on... Neither choice is easy and both have consequences, all you can do is what's best for you & your family.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010