What to wear that will make me hot and sexy, even though I am a heavy girl?? adult content

I have never been into lingere...I don't feel attractive in it. I am heavy and yet want to wear the type of lingere or something I feel really sexy in and will turn my man on....he doesn't seem into it...Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Anything soft and slinky!

Answer by older at 12:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• silk slip in red

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Confidence. Thats what makes you hot and sexy. He is with you for a reason, so you being heavy is not the issue. Be comfortable with you and he will respond.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Nothing..wear nothing.. & let your confidence ♥S*H*I*N*E♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I wasn't too comfortable either so I started off slow. For example, get some cute panties (thongs, boy shorts) and wear a matching tank top color with it that teases him a bit. I did black and chose a lace thong that was only showing half cheek. What added to it was that my hair was did so in the end I felt sexy and went along with it.
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i would go for a really sexy satin nighty. not only will it cover areas that you might feel uncomfortable about, but it will also feel so good on, vey soft of the skin and the way it moves around you. and that will make you feel sexy, which your man will pick up on. plus they are comfy to sleep in.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my hubby has never been the lleast bit interested in lingere...I don't feel great in it usually- but even stuff i do feel good in...he could care less.
    I guess what I'm saying is- if he's not interested in that then maybe that's just how he is...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am sure you look good in it just have to have the confidence to pull it off or try looser flowing things if anything.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 12:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It doesnt matter what your weight is you can be 100 pounds and feel hot and sexy or someone can be 300 pounds and feel hot and sexy....its all about CONFIDENCE and how you see your self if you got your man then you got your man for a reason and if hes not into the lingerie thing then next best thing.......GO NUDE lol wish the best for you
    becky_barber84

Answer by becky_barber84 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• SuperMommy has it!!!!! NOTHING and be confident! =o)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 12:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010