I really dont want to have to wait until the 17th so.......

when could i test for pregnancy? i had my last period on 10/19/08 and i was to ovulate on 11/3/08. so me and dh had sex from the 25th of October until the 29th of October. We did not have sex on the 30th and the 31st. But we did have sex the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd and today. I am really hoping that we are pregnant we have been ttc for so long now. But my question is when could I get a BFP on a home test? and if it would be ok to use a Dollar Tree or Dollar General test? I mean do they work the same as the more expensive test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It won't hurt to try, as long as you keep in mind that it may be too soon! As for the tests...I would only use a more expensive test, but plenty of people get what they want out of the others, so it's entitely your call! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• my last period was oct. 5th and I spotted some pink like last week on say... monday and took a test on thursday and it was positive, and it said I would have started to ovulate on the 19th of october. So it was like a week after ovulation started that I found out. Better to wait till like ur period is missed
    Anonymous

• I know it's hard... but you need to wait around 10 days post ovulation; otherwise you are going to end up with a disappointing answer that may be wrong anyway!!! Just be patient, and I am sure you will get great news! You have been doing the baby dance all throughout your fertile period it seems, so just wait it out hun, you don't want to waste money on tests, out of wanting to know... (I know we all want to, but it's not worth it!) GL!!!

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• ok well i used 3 of the dollar test and guess what they all said no lol now look at me i am 8 months ok so this is what i would do i would go in to the doctors and get a blood test cuz they can tell when u are just a few days pregnant thats if u have the money and if not get the test that say pregnant or not pregnant they are the best... good luck
    dec-6

Answer by dec-6 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008