I really dont want to have to wait until the 17th so.......

when could i test for pregnancy? i had my last period on 10/19/08 and i was to ovulate on 11/3/08. so me and dh had sex from the 25th of October until the 29th of October. We did not have sex on the 30th and the 31st. But we did have sex the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd and today. I am really hoping that we are pregnant we have been ttc for so long now. But my question is when could I get a BFP on a home test? and if it would be ok to use a Dollar Tree or Dollar General test? I mean do they work the same as the more expensive test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• they def work the same...but its prob even 2 early for a blood test...i have 3 children...and found out both times by a doller general test...i believe if u r u r ...any test should b accurate! for my twins...the 2nd line was faint...but it was still there...and very very positive! lol...now im all chills...rem how excited i was!
    mommyof3101

Answer by mommyof3101 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I've heard that you can test as soon as 10 days after ovulation, which would put you about at the 13th. Some at home tests are more sensitive than others. www.peeonastick.com has good information about which tests have the most sensitive readings. Good luck and baby dust!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2008