do your kids like to change the words of songs or do they sing them with words they think the song says?

my 4 year old likes the song "G6".....however he thought they said "like a CHEESE STICK" instead....i hated that song till he came up with CHEESE STICK.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son sings Taco Bell Taco Bell to the tune of Jingle Bells. He has had Holy Jolly Christmas stuck in his head for days now.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That's so cute!
    my son sings that Kenny Loggin's song from Caddyshack as,"I'm all right....nobody hip hop pig!"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• awww......i love it when kids sing....they tend to blow your mind with some of the stuff they say....thats like my son he love that one song "dynomite" but i cant remember who sings it.....he just goes nuts when he hears music....very music oriented.....he earned it honest....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my daught likes prety boy swagg and your love she can sing pretty boy swagg perfect and makes sure she yells out GOT at the end of one lyric.and with your love she like to sing ina ina instead of your love..twinkle twinkle little star how i wounder what you are up up in the sky like a diamond in the sky..and refuses to sing it any other way lol i love it though
    hamandeggs

Answer by hamandeggs at 1:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010