Christmas Idea for a 5 year old??

This is the first year we're going to be waking up in our own house for Christmas Day... and I want my daughter to wake up to a "mess" from Santa and/or his randier.. Any ideas?? HELP!!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• sprinkle flour mixed with glitter using boots as a template to make snowy footprints.
    lizbug

Answer by lizbug at 12:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You could put out carrots for the reindeer to eat and have nibbles and pieces about and Santa could leave half a cup of milk out and cookie crumbs. It all depends on HOW messy you want it to be. maybe there could be a tinsel trail left behind. I have always thought of Santa as careful and respectful in a home but the Grinch now that's another story.sleigh

beeluvin

Answer by beeluvin at 12:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Reindeer poop outside? I just always have Santa leave presents, I never thought about anything else.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Cute ideas!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• you can buy poop at the flea market that look like it real
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 1:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hoof prints in the snow, or actualy, you could look online, I know in a local bookstore they sold "kits" that were for exactly what you are talking about, a piece of santas suit(that got ripped off) a set to make foot prints, a jinlge bell, Im not sure what else, it was a cute idea.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• we do the carrots that the reindeer nibble on....i like the idea about the flour/snow boot lol
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010