any moms out there with little ones who enjoy the twilight movies?

my 4 year old loves the twilight movies....he likes Jacob,i love edward lol

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, yes! My 6 yr old son can recite most of the movie with me. We were in a wooded area once and we did the whole 'Are you afraid?' scene. He was Edward and I was Bella.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My daughter... she's 5! She use to HATE me watching them and then she sat down one day and watched New Moon with me and ever since then she's like "lets watch TWILIGHT!!" lol

Answer by staceybelly9 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my daughter is 4..... I am giving it another year and then I'll introduce her to the series. It'll be nice to have someone to swoon over Edward with, lol..... my husband watches but only cuz he loves me. He haaaaaaaaaaaates the movies

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Only if by enjoy, you mean "enjoy making fun of". My boys are 12 and 10, and my 12 year old has already decided Twilight is his litmus test on future girlfriends. If she's a fan, she doesn't get a second date. He doesn't agree with the idea that, as a boyfriend, he should control his girlfriend's life.

Answer by geminilove at 12:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i love the whole are you afraid scene with your son orionsgirl.....that is too adorable....and i meant enjoy as in love or likes to watch it with you or alone without making fun of it lol......boys will be boys!

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010