What do you think?

I feel so stupid and guilty now that I have found out that I am pregnant yesterday. Counting back, I should be about 4 weeks along right now. Reason being that I went out this last weekend to the bar and had a few drinks, I did get a little buzz but no getting sick or anything like that. I dont EVER drink, this was just a once in a blue moon thing! Do you think I hurt my baby? Or what do you think the chances of problems resulting from my actions would be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no, ur baby's fine. When I was prego w/ my son (before i knew i was.) i drank a whole 40 oz. I was about 8 wks prego when I did this. he was fine. i worried through out my whole pregnancy that it was going to effect my baby. My doc kept telling me the baby was fine. The day i had him he was healthy. 9lbs and 4 oz.
    he's 4 soon to be 5 now and he's fine!
    Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Nope, you're fine...just don't do it anymore! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• VERY IF IF IF, one night of light fun should be fine. I have seen others drink/smoke there entire pregnancy....all seem to be pretty good kids. But it all goes down and effects in people in diffrent ways.
    Anonymous

• yeah I went out like 2 weekends ago and drank a few beers and I found out last week on thursday that I was pregnant. I am like 4 weeks and will be 4 days tomorrow. My boobs haven't got big or hurting either yet, just some light light cramping here and there for like 2 weeks. I wish the symptoms would get here cause i don;t feel pregnant!
    Anonymous

• Thank you for the reassurance ladies! =)
    Anonymous