is anyone else going out to eat on Thursday?

if so, share why!

We are.... my Mom and I both had surgeries within the last 3 weeks. My husband and my dad have spent all their energy caring for us and keeping up w/ my 2 kids so our houses are messy and we feel yucky and would rather be waited on than have to cook. We're going to deck the halls hardcore for Christmas and make a turkey and lamb chops and bake like crazy next month.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 12:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• We are. Its my birthday as well and I'm not cooking on my birthday. We're going to Golden Corral

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We might. We are not celebrating Thanksgiving with the family until Friday. You just gave me a good idea! I think we will go out.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think I would really like that a lot more. We go out Christmas to a Chinese Buffet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We are, Its just my husband, son and I and i dont really feel like buying and cooking a whole Thanksgiving dinner
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 12:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i'm going to my friends house on thanksgiving. my daughter is having my ex-husband, son, daughter and her husbands parents come to her house for dinner. she told me she doesn't want me to come.
    cornfused

Answer by cornfused at 12:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• good ideal
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 1:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am ordering Cracker Barrel and having it at home, I think the restaurants might be too busy for my kids. They cannot focus on the food if there is too much going on (nosy kids)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010