do your kids like/love certain foods that you dont?

my son loves cooked carrots with melted cheese but i dont...he loves saute'd mushrooms and onions but i dont...he loves peas and green beans but i dont.......i DONT let him know that i dont like these things because if he knew that then he would stop eating them....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Bologna and Peanut butter. They LOVE peanut butter anything. I give it too them, but I cannot stand the smell or the texture.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My oldest will eat sardines like her dad. They also eat mushrooms. Yuck.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My son loves tomatoes and will eat them like apples. My daughter loves pickels......bleh!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• omg my brother would sit and ear sardines and anchovies out of the little canright in front of meand he would stick his tongue out with the chewed up fish on it....grossed me out to the point that i threw up on his shoes by accident one day...i didnt mean to do that either....honestly i didnt but it was pretty funny to see his reaction......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i love tomatos but my son for some reason started to stop eating them recently.....he loves sweet pickles but wont eat a pickle of any kind on a sandwich
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My kids like salad. I can't stand the texture of lettuce myself. They know this though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm not too fond of hot dogs but DD loves them lol...that's the only thing I can think of.
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i HATE mashed potatoes and all greens but my son mason loves them when i give them to him!
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 1:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• some of my kids like odd meats (bologna, heart, tongue) that i can not stand. they know that i do not like it, and i refuse to cook it, but they love it. they get it when father in law makes it and shares. 2 of them like asparagus but i do not.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i love asparagus,and recently found out i like brussel sprouts! they taste just like asparagus.....my mom hates deer meat of any kind,shes been tricked into eating it before when she was a kid and that didnt go over to well.....but me and my son love deer steak and mom knows this but cant handle the fact that we love it.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010