Well here we go!!!!!! So today I am due for AF (first one off the pill in 13 years!!) after this period comes we're going to start ttc.

I went to a website for detecting ovulation and it should be between the 14th and the 19th of November, so we're planning on doing the bd that whole time. I am excited, scared and nervous all at once. I really want to start our family and for at least the last 8-10 months thats all I can think about is becoming pregnant and having our first child. Its all I think about. At work, at home, all the time. I knew I was ready because it sudden;y just hit me and I just suddenly "wanted" to be pregnant. Is that what happened to you ladies now that you're ttc??? I have fears about being sick, but I want a baby more than the fear for being sick and a million other things running through my mind. Anyone had similiar thoughts?? Oh and send me lots of baby dust!!!!!!!! I feel like I've been waiting forever to ttc! Now its finally here.

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck******* lots of baby dust to you. Being sick is nothing compared to the feeling of that little one inside of you. You'll always be scared, no how much you plan its just normal. I hope you conceive quick and your dream of a family is right around the corner for you. :)
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 10:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• ***babys dust***
    Anonymous

• leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• LOL you know I had to sprinkle you a ton!!!! I think the pregnancy can be unnerving, sometimes you get bitchy, other times you feel like poo, and then there are those days that outweigh them all. The days where you are alone in your thoughts and you reach down to that spot you think they are, and say "Oh my gosh, there is little one in there, how lucky am I!!!" or "God I cannot wait to meet you, I love you tons already!!!!"

Those days are worth every ounce of sickness, cravings, and grumpiness you will ever feel!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my son I never had any sickness at all.. I didn't even really have any cravings.. so it could be a breeze.. you just never know.. GOOD LUCK!
    Jessnzach

Answer by Jessnzach at 11:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Awhhhhh thank you so much for the good wishes and loads of DUST!!!!!!!! hahaha. I will keep you posted!!! Next week we start trying! yay! I hope it all works out great.....I am going to be as positive as possible~!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008