Do you shop on Black Friday?

Why or why not?

I do the whole up at 3 and hitting each store as it opens, its my finish Christmas shopping day.

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 12:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• For the past 3 years I have been doing all of my shopping online. Its convenient, its cheaper. i save time, money gas and patience ! i have also discovered that online is often cheaper, more deeply discounted in many of the stores. No getting up at 3 AM for me!
    This year me and some friends will be hosting a Black Friday Online Shopping Spree at 12:01 AM 11/26. We will meet in our PJs and fuzzy slippers at our computers and share promo codes and discounts and see what each other are buying. Oh and we know how to get cashback and rebates. These women know their stuff!! Interested, just Hit me up!
    GailTravel

Answer by GailTravel at 2:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I sure do. I get up super early, throw my hair up, grab a cup of coffee, settle in to my couch, and point, click and pay like it's by business.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• No, fighting the crowd isn't worth it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yes! I love it! I enjoy the craziness, now that I don't have to WORK it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't even leave my house the day after Thanksgiving. If people weren't so insane about it and had a little common courtesy I might, but I don't want to get up at 3am just to be pissed off because people are fighting over everything.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i did it once. i try to be done before thanksgiving
    Tatersmommy

Answer by Tatersmommy at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• hell no! ill be sleeping. there is no way you can get me out in all that ruckus
    alyssa1989

Answer by alyssa1989 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I've never gone shopping on Black Friday. I won't be going this year either =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I went out last yr... Not one line.. The folks here in Michigan are not spending:(. I'm only going to 2 or 3 stores!
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010