I am a stay home mom of two little boys, I am trying to find some kind of "entertainment" that will help me feel better, and why not! help me look better too... the gym doesnt work for me, I am not motivated enough!Any suggestions?!

I am 25 years old, I live in SW Fl

Momoftwoboys82

Asked by Momoftwoboys82 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• create a walking club with some other moms.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Fat Fighter - 1 gram of the NeOpuntia Cactus (key ingredient) absorbs the fat in 19 Grams of Mayo and 11 Grams of Butter!!!
    It Works is now offering a first-to-market product that helps fight that stubborn fat. Powered by NeOpuntia and the It Works proprietary blend, Advanced Formula Fat Fighter delivers dynamic, clinically tested results for both men and women. 60 Tablets*
    New You 2.0- This one is incredible for those who want to build LEAN muscle.
    mommysterling2

Answer by mommysterling2 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• walking club sounds nice
    gardening too maybe
    or get the boys into sports or boy scouts
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I happen to sell the 10 Minute Trainer. It is a great workout by Tony Horton. My friend lost 15lbs doing it in just over 2 months! I think it is great for busy moms. Once you get your body back it does miracles for your self esteem! Drop me a note if you would like more info. Also, can I just say...Blasting the music and dancing with the kids is so much fun! They love it and it is good for them and YOU! Not to mention they will love being silly and having fun shaking!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2008