(TMI).........In the middle of the night?

For the past week or so I've had diarrhea!It has gotten so persistant that I woke up in the middle of the night thinking it was just the normal "midnight potty break"when all of a sudden I was once again shitting diarrhea!!I'm starting to wonder what solid poop is like, seems I have forgotten,Anyone else experiencing regular diarrhea?!?(Ill be headed to the store to get another bulk size toilet paper pack in no time)!sry if this is TMI for anyone just venting and tired of running to the bathroom!lol

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• are you taking a vitamin with a stool softner?
    mommy2dennis

Answer by mommy2dennis at 10:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• fiber is good
    Anonymous

• The only vitamins I'm currently taking are the pre-natals and they're making me sick.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• The only thing I can say is get some baby wipes for YOU. It'll make your butt feel better and it won't hurt to wipe. I've been having it too and the wipes my hubby bought for me have been a big help.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• When I was pregnant the prenatals gave me bad diarrhea. Maybe ask your doctor to prescribe you some? Or different ones. Also could try flinstones vitamins
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Its from all that green your eating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Until diarrhea is gone, avoid fresh fruits, green vegetables
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008