Is it just me?

Ok, am I crazy or are these mothers bashing each other because of the election? Umm Hello? Why are you getting mad at each other? Sure everyone is different and everyone can feel any way they please, but why get mad at it? It doesn't effect you in any way! Yes, I voted for McCain, but I have no reason to go and bash mothers who voted for Obama. So what!? I think we are all forgetting why we are apart of this website-because we are Moms who love our kids and want to talk to other Moms, not bash them. C'mon ladies, grow up and respect each other. Alot of you are acting like children.

ILuvMy3Kiddos

Asked by ILuvMy3Kiddos at 10:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• this is the best post I have seen on here tonight
    Anonymous

• Ditto!!!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I HAVE TO AGREE... I HAVE SAID SOME F'D UP THINGS BUT IT WAS OUT OF ANGER FOR THE BASHES I RECIEVED.... I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN ITS OVER
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I absolutely love this post. I have been wanting to say that but it wasnt going to come out as nice as you said it. GOOD JOB. Come on mommies grow up for the sake of the children.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i am just so glad to see the elections over! finally! so much "hate" going around. i have hated all this stuff since the campaigns started!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• word... I voted for obama, but as long as someone is making an EDUCATED decision and believes in who they are voting for then i think that is GREAT!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• too bad it's not over yet.. it has a looong way to go and I'm sure it will get ugly
    VictinaG

• MWAH Mamas! Great post!
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 10:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Thanks Ladies! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Now that it's over & done with I hope there will be more peaceful posts here on CafeMom. Have a great day! :)
    ILuvMy3Kiddos

Answer by ILuvMy3Kiddos at 8:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2008