Curling hair with a straightening iron?

A few months ago i taught myself how to curl my hair with my straightener, i absolutely love it! much better then with a regular curling iron...any one else agreee?!

MasonsMommyy

Asked by MasonsMommyy at 1:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As a stylist I do like it very much, however it doesn't work on everyone and some people need the heavy artillery. LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• yes! the curl is more relaxed! not so ... lil orphan annie lol its a sexy curl
    alyssa1989

Answer by alyssa1989 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I agree musicmom. I am one of those people. I have frizzy straight hair that can curl in the summer. I have to literally use the highest setting on my old Revlon curling iron to really get a curl that does not need a pound of flaky mousses and gels and pastes. It is so annoying but I have seen hairstylists use a straightening iron and still use a curling iron because it looks so limp and like you need hair extensions to fill up the flat gaps. Why bother to make it so flat when you have to add on anyway?
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I agree~~
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010