discharge... gross, but need advice.... adult content

I have a vaginal discharge that is constant. It's white and thick, but I have no itching or burning or anything. It's so embarassing, and annoying. I know that some d/c is normal, but this is enough where it's annoying and I don't want to put up with it anymore. I know that calling the doc is the obvious answer, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has to deal with this??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Health

• I did have this it seemed like a lot talked to doc she said prob to do w ovulating..Well through pregnancy didn't have any and now still breastfeeding and still haven't really had any since she was born (of course haven't had a period since). So I think that was it for me..Prob for you too.. have you always had this??
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• how far are you? i have had it as well, but the doc isnt worried bout it
    alyssa1989

Answer by alyssa1989 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I also have this but never really worried about it but I agree annoying .I usually wear a scented light pad to help keep fresh or fresh wipes.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 1:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It could be normal, and you could have a yeast infection without the itching and burning... the only way to tell is to talk to your doctor... but taking some of the AZO cranberry pills might be a good measure anyways since they don't have anything bad in them... just in case.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• thanks ladies. I'm not pregnant, but I've had this for awhile. I had it before, during, and after my pregnancy. I'm just annoyed by it and wanted to see if I was alone or not. It really is such a pain in the butt to deal with, makes me uncomfortable. I'm definitely going to call my doc and get in as soon as possible.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010