anyone ready for thanksgiving to be over so we can get on with christmas?

dont get me wrong i love thanksgiving! but im almost to that point where i wanna get on with christmas....the day after thanksgiving is when im decorating for christmas! my 4 year old knows it and boy is he excited!!! january 1st. he is asking how long till christmas....not because of the toys either! my son loves santa,and frosty the snowman,and everything else about christmas....to him its not all about the presents....thank god

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• I find as I get older and realize more and more how quickly the time slips by, I am less likely to wish it away. Have fun on Thanksgiving and then savor each day of the Christmas season!

pumpkin pie

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• yes
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• yes I cant wait for christmas even though i am excited to eat alot of turkey lol...

we already have our tree and decore up ... and half the presents bought
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I prefer to embrace the holidays as they come.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• yes yes yes!! I want decorations and christmas music already!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i enjoy the holidays just as much as the next person but christmas is my sons favorite holiday....thats part of the reason y i want thanksgiving to kind of speed up.....at least for my son anyways....i dont wish it for n e one else....unles of course they feel the same way i do lol
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I used to be that way. Now that I rarely get to see my parents and other family members, I want to just soak up every holiday that I actually get to see them. I haven't been able to the last three Thanksgivings and intend to enjoy this one. It makes me a little sad to see that every year stores and people in our town put up Christmas decorations and all that earlier and earlier. This year it was the day after Halloween. It seems like Thanksgiving is fading.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am looking forward to both :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Personally I can't wait for Christmas to be over!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• wildflowers25 i know how you feel....its hard to be without family on major holidays....i say soak it up hun! i love the holidays....but i also love seeing my son happy....he loves thanksgiving but christmas is his favorite thing....he cant wait to decorate!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010