no bashing please!!! how many dallas cowboys fans out there are ready for the game against the saints?

i am ready....good luck to the saints and their fans but im a dallas fan through thick and thin! im hoping for a good game and a win to go with it.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• GO DALLAS!!!! Hubby and I will be cheering for them, we are loving their new enthusiasm for the game and hopfully they will keep it up.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 3:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Well I'm not a football fan, but DH and his family are major Cowboys fans, so of course, by default I'll be cheering for them. Too bad though that they screwed themselves out of the playoffs since they're hosting the Super Bowl.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You'll hear no bashing here! After all, I'm a Bengals fan! All the talent in the world and still a losing record! Sad pitiful and pathetic! Oh, well...gotta support your team! Go Bengals! (and good luck to your Cowboys, too!)
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Go Dallas
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i support my team 100%....if i didnt then how could i call myself a fan? i mean my dad is a browns fan,the browns are not doing bad at all! my mom doesnt watch football nor does she care to hear about it....i dont know what my brothers favorite teams are...but my 4 year old son has been saying hes a browns fan and a cowboys fan....he doesnt know who to root for i guess.....see me and my son are also OSU fans (ohio state fans) and he goes nuts if a play doenst go the right way,or if one of out players does something dumb....its too funny.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• GO DALLAS GO
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 2:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• hey cowboy fans ur 2 - 0 with new coach what took u so long to change.phillips wanted to resign weeks ago but jones wouldnt let him
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010