When does the nauseousness go away when your pregnant?

brit2009

Asked by brit2009 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For my first child it was the whole time. For the second, at the end of the first three months it was all gone, and I felt great.

Answer by Bmat at 1:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i just want it to go away cuz somedays it lasts all day
    brit2009

Comment by brit2009 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This is my 3rd pregnancy... With all 3, I've been nauseous the entire time... Sorry, but it's true.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• that makes me sad
    brit2009

Comment by brit2009 (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There is no set time. Each pregnancy is different. I was only sick for a little while with my first, sick for 5 months with my second, sick for a little while with my third and not sick at all with my current pregnancy.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Sabrina you're preggo? Congrats!!!

For me after my first trimester everyone is ddifferent.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• its different for everyone. luckily i never got the "morning" sickness. my DH did! lol
    alyssa1989

Answer by alyssa1989 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• For most, it will taper off at the end of the first trimester. Others will remain sick throughout their pregnancy. Some will never experience sickness. Are you simply nauseaus or are you actually vomiting. If it is a regular thing that you cannot keep food down all day long you may wish to talk to your provider about hyperemesis gravardium. This can be serious as it can cause dehydration and severe weight loss. However, you should be fine as long as you are able to keep food down the majority of the time.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 1:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It really is diffent for all of us . My 1st son minimal , 2nd for ten day's all of which i was on vacation. And now my 3rd i'm 14-15 weeks and i've had none..
    I know that you can buy sea sickness band's and that supposed to help . If all else fail's tried and true saltene (SP?) crakers really do the trick ... I hope that your sickness comes to an end soon...
    pinkdot

Answer by pinkdot at 1:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• for me never i was sick with both kids all 9 mts. i mean super sick i had hypermis gravidedum(sp) is the worse kids of all day sickness
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010