Help. Need advice from the divorce mothers... adult content

I wrote a journal and I didn't get many responses at all. Please read and give me your thoughts. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and things are getting strained here.
I've lost motivation. I know I'm depressed. But please, what can I do?

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1632870/Very_Numb_and_Lost_Very_Long_Ty

How do I get out? I can not kick him out. He won't leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• You have all your life ahead of you. Never is too late, get some lawyers advice and find out before it is too late. Also check if you can get cash aid or at least food stamps. Call your local area, and explain them your situation. They will be able to inform you about what is out there for you and your kids. Best wishes. Hugs.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• See its tricky you said the house is in his name so I dont know if you can kick him out. I think you should speak with your family and try to get some money together for some legal adivse in this situation.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• the very first time you saw a red flag go up and chose to ignore it was the beginning of all the heartache that followed. Its never too late to leave. Your daughters should have the best life you can give them and it seems to me that you can give them better.. Its hard to leave the familliar but just do it. dont think too long about it. You deserve to be happy. Leave. just leave.
    nottynurse

Answer by nottynurse at 9:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010