OMG!! SOA looks sooo intense tonight!

I'll have to wait till tomorrow to download the ep.
but I just watched a trailer for tonight's episode and OMG it looks so intense!

Any theories on how this season will end?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 1:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• Who am I? Where am I? What is SOA? LMAO....I probably know, but it's escaping me right now.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• A Show called Sons of Anarchy that plays on FX :)
    AshleyRoseG

Comment by AshleyRoseG (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• OH thank you! LOL!!! I don't watch it, but at least I know what you are talking about!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It definitely does!!! Last weeks was so sad. Jax made his peace with Abel being with a good family. I loved what he done at the hotel. I felt so bad for him though.

Tonight is going to be VERY interesting. They are going to have to kill Salazare (sp). I'm hoping that ATF bitch gets hers. I hate her.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I cried last ep...I wanted Jax to keep Abel & in the end AT LEAST that worked out for me lol
    I was freaking last week when the ep. ended I was scared Tara was dead..but she isn't THANK GOD
    AshleyRoseG

Comment by AshleyRoseG (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't like Tara but she did gain some of my respect when she slashed the chick in the throat to get out.

Hubby thinks that Tara is going to miscarry because of all the kicking and beating. I would have disagreed if they hadn't gotten Abel back, but since they have brought Abel home and Gemma spilled the beans to Jax, I have to agree.

Thoughts?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I agree... she probably does miscarry although I was kinda hoping Jax would have a little girl lol
    I like Tara though, I think she's good for Jax.
    S/O and I have been theorizing on who dies next, he thought Tara, and then thinks maybe Clay..I'm not too sure.

What do you think is gonna happen if and when the club finds out about the deal with Stahl ?
    Think Clay will try and kill Jax?
    AshleyRoseG

Comment by AshleyRoseG (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Nothing will happen to Jax, Clay or Gemma ... they are too important to the plot. Jax has to find out that Clay is responsible for his father's death, even if it was an accident. Pretty sure Tara is going to be around a while ... Gemma is grooming her for the matriarch position.

I'm guessing Kenny Johnson (can't think of his character's name) is going to die. Tig doesn't like him, something about a woman. Plus he sort of has the Lem (The Shield) attitude going on, which means he will probably sacrifice himself.

I really don't know what's going to happen when they find out. He is doing it FOR the club. Maybe they will kill her. Like I said, I hate her.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think Jax will go NOMAD... Clay and Bobby will be the ones to flip when they find out he made a "deal" with Stall. I think hes doing it to crawfish that ol bitch in the ass after the FAMILY is safe.

Tig, Opie and Kus (lem) will have Jacksons back...

I think Jimmy O and Unser will die in the next episode and it will fade to black on a cliff hanger that makes us about die till next september.

ITS NOT A WOMAN... its a Dog... Tigs Dog! ...
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Well the season fanale(sp) is next Tues (30th of Nov) and I cannot wait!!!! But I can because I am not ready for it to be over all ready and have to wait till NEXT September!!
    Phoenixfirebaby

Answer by Phoenixfirebaby at 11:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2010